Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kade Warner

http://us.blastingnews.com/sports/20...001455941.html
    "And guys, if there are 15 players on Ohio State's roster better than Tanner Farmer, not only will I eat my shorts, I'll eat yours!" - Red Said Ted

Not sure Kade will be here on an official, if he comes on an official he is not allowed to be a walk-on
    G B R

Comment

ASU surely has an inside track as a walk-on. Would we have a scholarship available if the coaches like him?

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulredfan View Post
        ASU surely has an inside track as a walk-on. Would we have a scholarship available if the coaches like him?
        It sound as though he has no offer on the horizon, and the location of college isn't a big deal. Nebraska, Iowa and UCLA are also being considered
        G B R

Comment

Surprising he wasn't offered by anyone with those pass catching numbers and he is listed at 6'2" 215, which means he is probably 5' 11" 185..still good size

Comment

Interesting comment from Warner:

A 6-2, 200-pounder, Warner watched video of Nebraska's offense with Blair Tushaus, a former assistant at Desert Mountain High School, who now works as a Husker graduate assistant.
            "He just put up plays of their season last year and what they run," Warner said. "He showed me their goal-line plays, and I just kept asking him to put up different plays to show me.
            "I was just looking at what they do on offense, their sets, what they do on the goal line and stuff like that. He said that their offensive passing game is going to open up a lot and they feel they can do a lot more with the new quarterbacks better fitting their style of offense."
            "And guys, if there are 15 players on Ohio State's roster better than Tanner Farmer, not only will I eat my shorts, I'll eat yours!" - Red Said Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Interesting comment from Warner:
              The passing games needs to open up. TA couldn't do much at all in the passing game so teams focused on stopping the run. The offense went backwards in TA's second season with the offense.

Comment

"I was just looking at what they do on offense, their sets, what they do on the goal line and stuff like that. He said that their offensive passing game is going to open up a lot and they feel they can do a lot more with the new quarterbacks better fitting their style of offense."

And I hear the sky is blue

Comment

He's all N

https://twitter.com/KadeWarner/statu...27486939975680

Comment

Good get for a walk on!

Comment

Originally posted by huskerrod View Post
                      Surprising he wasn't offered by anyone with those pass catching numbers and he is listed at 6'2" 215, which means he is probably 5' 11" 185..still good size
                      I saw a photo of him standing next to his dad and he is almost as tall as Kurt who was listed as 6'-2".

Comment

Working...
                      X