Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hope is that he grows 2 more inches and weighs around 250 as a senior in HS so he can move to DE.

Comment

This kid is a 5-star. Have never seen anything like this in my entire life from a high school sophomore at the TE position.

My oh my.

Comment

Offered in person by UCLA; Angus was in Beatrice #LOL
        Coffee is for closers, Mike.

Comment

Up to #75 in the newest Rivals 2018 rankings. Not bad for a Nebraska boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Huskers314 View Post
            Up to #75 in the newest Rivals 2018 rankings. Not bad for a Nebraska boy!
            If he stays healthy next year, he should be higher.
            "My goal isn't really to win the Heisman. It's just to be better than I was the day before."

Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

Comment

Sounds like he is open to playing linebacker at the next level. If he did that he should be a rush end OLB.

We will see what they decide in the future. For now it will be about how he continues to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by nebraskafaninwi View Post
                Sounds like he is open to playing linebacker at the next level. If he did that he should be a rush end OLB.

We will see what they decide in the future. For now it will be about how he continues to develop.
                Some of the recruitnks are speculating that he could be top 50 nationally if he switches to LB.
                Coffee is for closers, Mike.

Comment

On my board I have him peaking at 42. That is a great national ranking. Congrats CJ, well deserved.
                  Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or a really cool opotamus?

Comment

Talk is we may be taking him as an LB now, however my question is ILB or OLB? I think he'd be a good candidate for a rush OLB, as nebfanwi suggested previously, in the new defense.
                    First question for Stanley Morgan after #Huskers practice: "How'd you come back from the injury?"
                    Morgan: "Like a G."

Comment

Originally posted by Stalking Red View Post
                      Talk is we may be taking him as an LB now, however my question is ILB or OLB? I think he'd be a good candidate for a rush OLB, as nebfanwi suggested previously, in the new defense.
                      I agree, one of the OLB is best. not sure what's better for him personally in regards to his future, TE vs OLB, but it seems like his talent would be better utilized at OLB where he could impact more plays vs TE. he seems big enough to hold the edge if necessary, and to rush the passer, but also athletic enough to drop into coverage if necessary as well.

Comment

Cameron Jurgens with a 550 x 3 Squat

jurgens.jpg
                        "And guys, if there are 15 players on Ohio State's roster better than Tanner Farmer, not only will I eat my shorts, I'll eat yours!" - Red Said Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                          Cameron Jurgens with a 550 x 3 Squat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]898[/ATTACH]
                          Yeah, baby!

Comment

Working...
                          X