Nebraska at Penn State - Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska at Penn State - Friday

5:30 p.m. start, same website for free streaming. Trying to put that nightmare last night behind me, I can't imagine what the team must be thinking :| Purdue finishes off game 1, 5-2, and starts up their second game at 1:30 p.m. to be followed presumably 45 minutes thereafter by game 3. Not sure if playing 2+ games in 1 day benefits one team or another, but here's hoping for a Purdue sweep just because.

So, Nebraska, Minnesota and Michigan all lose game 1 of their series. Does any team really deserve to win the title? :culpability:

Comment

Minnesota lost twice today. We control our destiny. :flag1:

Comment

They didn't just lose, they got blasted. 5-2 in game 1, 11-1 in game 2. I'm not even sure Purdue won't sweep them.

Comment

Burkamper tries to hand Penn State some runs in the 1st, but mercifully fails. Top of the 2nd, 0-0. Nebraska went down in order with 2 strike outs. Flat and uninspired in the first, JUST what I wanted to see :no:

Comment

If you need to know who's where.

Comment

Miller walks.

Comment

Roskam Ks, 1 out.
                Last edited by HuskersNC949597; 05-19-2017, 05:59 PM. Reason: wrong batter

Comment

Alvarado Ks quickly. 2 outs. OMG.
                  Last edited by HuskersNC949597; 05-19-2017, 05:59 PM. Reason: was off by one batter on these last two

Comment

Wilkening does K, inning over. Bottom of the 2nd, 0-0.

Comment

Grounder to Schleppenbach, 1 out.

Comment

Solid single to right.

Comment

http://www.gopsusports.com/collegesp.../?media=553147 video link if you missed it. I am not watching, personally, because last night was that painful.

Comment

Fly out to Meyers, 2 outs.

Comment

Pitch in the dirt, the runner goes, throw to second goes into CF, runner all the way to third.

Comment

Working...
                              X